Adtile is built upon the work from a small and agile team of engineers, mathematicians, and software developers who are passionate about web technology and take pride in the quality of their work. Each member in the Adtile development team owns their own projects from ideation to design to implementation to production. Get recognition for your work and have your style and opinion taken seriously on all matters, big or small.
- Working closely with fellow teammates, product management, and design team to deliver quality products and solutions
- Rapidly diagnosing and resolving production issues
- Being conscientious about performance implications and the overall scalability and compatibility of your code
Requirements and Skills
- Strong command of web standards and web development principles across mobile and desktop devices
- 2+ years building rich interactive experiences leveraging CSS animations, media queries, JSON REST APIs, and related technologies
- Git/Github history
- Effective communication skills
- Node.js/express web framework experience building single-page web apps and RESTful APIs is a plus
- React, Angular, or similar web application framework experience is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of the HTTP protocol and experience debugging requests and responses using a proxy is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
Our other hiring criteria
There are few things about the way we work that you should be comfortable with and relate to in order to have a happy landing at Adtile:
- Own your work: Feel it. Be emotional about it. Be ambitious. Experience your true capabilities and release work you will be proud of.
- Work with us, not on your own in the same space with us. We tend to crack a few jokes here and there. Yours are welcome too.
- Participate throughout the entire process from brainstorming to development and release. Contribute your ideas to the rest of the team. Pivot and extend your comfort zone. We need tech to spur business and vice versa. Speak your mind; we don’t want you to be forever silent!
- Jump into it! Roll your sleeves up and tackle problems. We will never micromanage you. Raise the flag if something is unclear, but other than that, use your skills to make art for end users.
- Solve problems, offer solutions, fix bugs, and make it perfect.
How to apply
Send a free-form application letter and your resume or a link to your Linkedin profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Adtile Technologies Inc
Located in San Diego, California, Adtile is a pioneer and developer of motion engagement and virtual reality technology for smartphones and tablets. We are working with leading technology companies and Fortune 500 brands. Adtile is on a quest to transform mobile advertising. We believe the best way to revolutionize mobile ads is to create an entirely new design that embraces the needs of mobile users by making it part of the user experience. We’ve created a mobile-first advertising solution from the ground up—challenging assumptions about how ads work and redesigning it for a world on the move.