Game and VR Developer, San Diego
Adtile is hiring a Game Developer to join our team. This individual must be excited about creating cutting edge mobile user experiences and be able to own product development from ideation, design, implementation, to release. This Game Developer will be responsible for the software design and development of Adtile’s virtual reality platform through research and development around the 3D/VR/AR and immersive experience space.
Additional responsibilities include building mobile and desktop-based web tools, implementing interactive user experiences, and solving modern front-end engineering challenges particularly in the VR space.
- Leading our efforts to develop Adtile Mobile VR
- Others will lean on you to learn about the gaming world and 3D
- Working closely with designers and scientists in developing and iterating on 3D VR dynamics
- Architect and develop reusable 3D objects that encompass transformation, physics, rendering and AI
- Collaborating with internal cross-disciplinary teams
- Producing clean, semantic and mobile-optimized web experiences using WebGL and HTML5
- Working closely with fellow teammates as well as product management and design team to deliver quality products and solutions on time
- Rapidly diagnosing and resolving production issues
- Being conscientious about performance implications and the overall scalability of your code.
Requirements and skills
- Expert in WebGL/OpenGL
- Experience working with open source libraries, such as Three.js, EaselJS, etc
- Strong mathematical background in linear algebra and vector math
- Real-time software (simulation, games, etc) experience
- Strong command of web standards and web development principles across mobile & desktop devices
- Unity development experience
- Experience using and building RESTful APIs is a plus
- AngularJS or similar web application framework experience is a plus
- Great communication skills
How to apply
Send a free-form application letter and your resume or a link to your Linkedin profile to email@example.com.
About Adtile Technologies Inc
Located in San Diego, California, Adtile is a pioneer and developer of motion engagement and virtual reality technology for smartphones and tablets. We are working with leading technology companies and Fortune 500 brands. Adtile is on a quest to transform mobile advertising. We believe the best way to revolutionize mobile ads is to create an entirely new design that embraces the needs of mobile users by making it part of the user experience. We’ve created a mobile-first advertising solution from the ground up—challenging assumptions about how ads work and redesigning it for a world on the move.